Terms and Conditions
Thank you for reading these terms and conditions of sale. Please get in touch with me if you have any questions. email@example.com
We, Us, I – Circle Audio Visual Ltd. or anyone working for, or contracted by Circle Audio Visual Ltd.
You, Your, Customer, Client – The person or company hiring or using the services of Circle Audio Visual Ltd.
- Booking: I will return a request for quote as soon as possible (usually within 30 minutes). The booking will be deemed confirmed once you raise a PO for the quoted amount. Until a PO is raised the booking will be deemed provisional and could be booked by another customer. I take a common sense approach to this and will inform you if the dates that you require are of interest to another client prior to receiving a PO.
- Cancelation: Bookings canceled within 7 days of the start of works will still be charged. I will make every effort to reschedule your booking.
- Payment Terms: Normal payment terms are 30 days from invoice date unless agreed otherwise. Invoices will be sent out the next working day after the end of the booking.
- Early Payment: Invoices paid within 7 days by bank transfer will incur a 4% discount on the total in the form of a credit note for future works.
- Late Payment: Invoices unpaid after 30 days will incur a fixed late payment fee in accordance with the Late Payments of Commercial Debts Act. £40, £70, or £100 depending on the size of the invoice as well as incurring interest at 8% above Bank of England Base Rate. More info can be found here: https://www.gov.uk/late-commercial-payments-interest-debt-recovery. In the event that you know an invoice will be paid late, you must notify me as soon as possible in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Availability: My Normal available times are between 8 am and 5 pm Monday to Friday. A normal work day would be considered to be 8 hours of work excluding normal breaks. Additional or work outside these hours are available but may incur additional charges. If in the event that we arrive to conduct works and are unable to do so for reasons outside of our control or due to misinformation by our client we will still charge for quoted works. EG: Works by others incomplete, Client unaware of our arrival, or Unsafe Site Conditions. (of course, we will make every effort to push ahead with planned works)
- Intellectual Property: The IP of Control system programming and DSP programming remains the property of Circle Audio Visual Ltd. Un-compiled code will be provided to you after payment in order to make future changes and revisions for your client, however, no aspect of the code may be used or resold elsewhere for any other client. This includes all created works eg, Control Code, DSP Programming, User Interface Designs, Signage Content etc.
- Confidentiality: Information is shared in confidence and mustn’t be distributed verbally or otherwise outside of your business. Including but not limited to Pricing, Processes, Availability. This works for you as well as I will not share your info outside of our business.